About Rack Room Shoes Grants
Through the Rack Room Shoes Associate Gift Matching Program, Rack Room Shoes recognizes, encourages and amplifies the generosity of its associates by empowering them to better the communities in which we all live and work. Through an effective system of charitable matching, Rack Room Shoes commits to doubling the impact of associate charitable donations to support causes that are meaningful to the people who represent the company.
HOW IT WORKS
We’re proud of Rack Room Shoes associates who volunteer their time, talents and energy to give back to their local communities. To further honor our associates’ efforts, Rack Room Shoes offers 100% matching on donations up to $500 to qualifying 501(c)(3) organizations and accredited educational institutions (including K-12).
Learn more about the enrollment process and download an application to take advantage of this associate benefit.
In order to be eligible, you must be a full-time associate and have completed one full year of employment with Rack Room Shoes. Eligible associates may apply on two occasions within a calendar year for a maximum amount of $500 per year, to be matched by Rack Room Shoes.
A Rack Room Shoes Associate Gift Matching Committee will review the applications to determine donations that the company will match, considering organizations that:
- Provide support to women, children and families in need
- Enhance schools, school programs and student opportunities within the community
- Offer community support, including school scholarships, military efforts and disaster relief
Store associates should contact their Regional Manager for enrollment information. Grants are awarded based on information provided and the applicant’s ability to explain how supporting the organization will create positive change in the community.
Download the Rack Room Shoes Grants Application. Complete by providing as much information about the event or charity as possible and return to Rack Room Shoes Corporate, Attention: Community Support or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The organization must have a valid 501(c)(3) federally tax-exempt status with the U.S. Government.
- The request can be up to $500. Eligible associates may apply on two occasions within a calendar year for a maximum amount of $500 per year.
- Associates can make requests for a gift card, a shoe donation or monetary donation.
- When sponsoring an event or sports team, Rack Room Shoes must receive ad space or a logo placed on promotional materials.